Unknown to everyone is that I have a stat counter on my site. A little something to give me a hint that there are people out there reading my little blog/online cookbook. Like anyone else, I like it when people leave comments, but I don't often get any - thank you to all of those who have left comments, they were much appreciated... This little counter just lets me know that I'm not talking to myself out here. Although it can be considered strange, I have been known to do that in "real-life" too.
My little stat counter doesn't just let me know how many people came to visit my site. I get a bit of an idea of where people are visiting from. I get a little google map with "pins" to show where people come from. Many are from Eastern and Central US, as could well be expected. However some of the visits came from places I never would have thought of... Peru, Brazil, Germany... A little island off the coast of Africa.
Well, to all of my visitors I wish to say Salut!
*Raises a glass in a toast to new friends*
I hope you will find my site informative and enjoyable. :D