Well, it's been a few years since I last posted a blog... Life kind of got away from me and I was just too busy to blog. I was in and out of industry, I moved from one town to another, I met up with an old friend and we fell in love. We were married this past summer, and we moved the same weekend. Yes, my life has been that kind of crazy for a while now, so I'm sure you'll forgive my virtual disappearance.
What brings me back is that things have settled down somewhat and I'm having a lot of fun in the kitchen. For example, right now, I have beautiful roasted chicken stock simmering gently on the stove, and a wonderful beef brisket on a low braise in the oven. Meanwhile for supper we had a really nice rustic cream of brocoli soup, blackened haddock fillets and fresh smashed potatoes.
I hope that you will join me again on my culinary adventures. I will be blogging about new restaurants I've found, talking with the farmers, butchers and other food purveyors, and whatever I can pull together in my own kitchen... See you next time!